The KA Area Business Alliance is the lead organization in the United State that drives economic development activities nationwide. As a non-profit business association, the Alliance also supports and provides value-added services to its members and the community to ensure quality growth, a robust economy and a positive business climate for the United State.
1. Provide and coordinate business development, economic, and financial services to assist area businesses in becoming more competitive and profitable in a world economy.
2. Offer services specifically tailored to member’s HR and Management needs:
- Management and employee training programs
- Professional networking
- Health-care information, data, and programs
- Government and legislative issue identification and coordination
- Wage and benefits data collection
3. Support leadership and community development services that foster orderly growth and diversification and enhance the quality of life.
4. Provide effective, strong advocacy for the business community in public policy issues to local, state and federal governments.
5. Help create a quality workforce that meets employers’ needs through active involvement in the educational process.
To develop long-term business relationships by consistently providing our customers quality products and services, responsive customer service, and independent, cost-effective solutions. We want to “exceed your expectations.”